First, I want to say...good start. Although we have endured trials and tribulations thus far, and you give me a headache every now and then...good start. This is just the beginning and I look forward to much much more. I have great expectations for you. You will rise to the occassion. Over the break , work honestly and diligently to complete the tasks that have been given to you. I tried hard to make it complex yet simple. We will utilize this blogging system from now on. As you continue to grow into young men, it is imperative that you stop the complaining and prepare yourself. Use my challenges as your motivation to prove me wrong.
Lastly, some of the people have posted their blogs incorrectly and that must be fixed. I suggest everyone that is having difficutly begin again, because I want all pages posted by the 21st. Time is ticking. I look forward to reading and seeing things on your site that will blow me away academically. Remember that other teachers and administrators will look at this site.
Be safe over the break! Email only if necessary.
Letter to Bellingham
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment