Friday, December 25, 2009

Eulogy responses

Gentlemen,
For the most part I am impressed with the work I have seen. Keep in the forefront of your mind that this, our blogs, is an academic arena. Therefore, I am requesting all music and twitts to be removed from your pages. Additionally, encourage everyone you blog with to add to my page. I attempted to make responses to each and every one of you, but found difficulty doing so.
I was the most impressed with the response typed by Nick. Great job Nick. I look forward to our next response. Continue to read and annotate. You will be tested on author's purpose, use of language and in a timed setting.

If you have questions or concerns, please be sure to email.

3 comments:

  1. Ms. Fletcher, this is adam. Just making sure you have my blog URL.
    It's http://adamthereaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to look at Estrada ok i been working hard.

    ReplyDelete